Saturday 10 September 2011

Week 20 (& 1 Day!)

I've updated the Tummy Pic's page :)

So I'm over half way now, I can't believe it. I've only got to do the first half again, but I know it's going to be tougher. I'm believing that my motherly feelings are taking a very strong effect after how upset I got the other night. It was around half 4 in the morning and I heard my hamsters having a horrible fight! :( There was loads of squeeling and crying coming from the cage and I was absolutely distraught. My hormones are on overload and I just burst into tears. Thankfully Lee was there to help me seperate them and now they are in different cages. But,  I can't stop thinking about them, and if they're okay. I'm really hoping they're not lonely :(. It's crazy to compare them to the love I have for Lee and our baby but it's just shown me that I can care this much for rodents so I can't even think to how strong the love will be once the baby is born. I'm hating how emotional I am!


I know this is a random photo to upload but I'm so happy to have put a nice fresh duvet on my bed. I've had a really bad lack of sleep these past few days so I'm hoping the nice smelling bed and fluffed up pillows will help me to clear my head and sleep better. Then maybe my sad feelings for my hamsters and the over-emotional feelings will die down a bit. It's exhausting being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback and questions!