Wednesday 7 September 2011

Guestbook Messages :)

So I've just read my Guestbook and I thought I'd give a quick reply to the messages :)

"(within the last minute) . said:
thought you might be interested in this....


http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/liverpool/before-the-stork/805574"


Hey. I just had a look at that! It's definately an option I'd keep open about getting extra scans away from the NHS but it would very likely be far later on in the pregnancy though! :) This is only because they can be very expensive. Buttt, the voucher you sent is very handy - I'll have to keep an eye out in the future for similar offers. One thing we are thinking about also is getting some maternity shots done in a photo studio!


"(9 hours ago) ash said:
hi alice, i don't know you personally but we have a lot of mutual friends. your twitter was suggested to me and this blog was on that. i think you're being so mature and brave about all this, we're around the same age and i know i'd be scared! good luck and congratulations. x"


I didn't realise I even have Twitter anymore! I don't know the password or the username for it anymore, so God knows whats on there! haha.. And thank you - I'm trying my best to take it in my stride although it can be hard not being able to go out with my friends as much as I'd like to. Trust me though! I am terrified! We have the 20 week scan next Tuesday which is were we'll see if there are any abnormalities, which is a really scary thought. I guess I'm not overly stressed though because I have a good support system behind me, such as my boyfriend and my family (and messages like the one you've left me) :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback and questions!