Sunday 28 August 2011

Stumble, stumble...

I've been stumbling this evening and I've been coming across some really cool blogs and information! One of them being this http://www.pregnantchicken.com/. I first came across this page on the blog which list's 10 Great Things About Being Pregnant. I've taken pleasure in adding their badge to my Recommended Sites page if you want to look at it in the future.

The next site I'm recommending is Birth Diaries, as you can guess it's a website of Birth Stories! I've been on it for a little while and it seems there is loads of things to read, so I'm going to get stuck in. Some images are quite graphic but they have a scale so you know what you're going in for...

Alternatively you can have a laugh at these Bizarre Pictures of Pregnant Women.

If I find anymore sites this evening I'll be sure to keep you posted...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback and questions!