Friday 16 September 2011

What Is Happening To Me?!

So just a quick update because nothing that exciting has been happening since I last updated. Firstly, I would like to know how the hell I managed to get stretch marks on my calves?! I mean, everywhere else, I understand. But the back of my legs seems a bit strange... I've been drinking plenty of water and doing more walking and stuff but there they are, staring at me (well sort of). I still don't have any on my tummy though which is good, but I'm only half way... Fingers crossed.

Source of Image
I signed up to Cow & Gate's online club and received a cuddly toy cow. It's so cute!! Me and Lee decided we are going to give it to the baby when it is born because it's the right size and it's really soft. Everytime I look at it I just coo because somehow it reminds me even more that I'm having a baby. Haha. You can sign up here and you'll get a free cow, pregnancy diary, coupons and e-mails. It's really good in other ways too, because they have a help service where you can send them questions whenever you like and they reply within 3 days. I'm looking forward to seeing what things I will be sent over the next 19 weeks (scary!).

Image taken from Google Images
That's not the only freebe I've been sent :)! A few weeks ago I went to the doctors and asked him to sign my Healthy Start form which I downloaded from the internet. If you qualify you get a weekly £3.10 voucher to spend on cows milk, fresh fruit, vegetables and formula milk. After the baby is born you get £3.60 per week. It's going to be really helpful because me and Lee drink a lot of milk and I think I'm going to formula feed. You can have a look at the site here: http://www.healthystart.nhs.uk/

Me and Lee start house hunting in about 4 weeks! I'm hoping we find the perfect home :) Preferably 3 bedrooms because Lee wants his own little games room to play his xbox in. I don't mind though, hahah. We also have to go to the housing place in Preston to see if we are entitled to anywhere to live but I'm sure there will be a long waiting list. I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Can I borrow your voice. Please read this amazing story and dedicate a post...

    http://www.motherhoodtruth.com/2011/09/can-i-borrow-your-voice.html

    Thank-you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback and questions!