Sunday 11 September 2011

Guilty Pleasures


So I thought with today being Sunday I would engorge myself in some guilty pleasures. This being my mums home made biscuits, doughnuts and Twilight: Eclipse. You can't go wrong with an afternoon in with Robert Pattinson. Since the weather is so miserable I don't really want to go outside.


Last night I had a really good nights sleep, although for some reason when I was drifting off all I could think about was cross trainers. I've been wanting to do more physical activities recently and for some reason this stuck out to me. I don't have a gym membership or anything so the best I can do for now is swimming! I've been asking Lee to come with me again for ages but we just haven't got round to it. ALTHOUGH I do have a maternity swimming costume. It is from Boots and it was about £24.99. It will last the whole pregnancy, but I will probably wear it afterwards as I wore it when I didn't have a bump and there was no sagging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback and questions!