Saturday 27 August 2011

Happy 18 Weeks Baby! Thanks for the nose bleeds...

I've updated the Tummy Pic's page. The picture isn't amazing but it'll have to do for now!

I've been getting little nose bleeds recently, apparently it's completely normal because of the increased blood volume in the body. My nose doesn't gush out, which is good but every now and then I'll just feel a little trickle. I never feel as dizzy when I go out now so my body must be getting used to the extra load it's had to carry.

Yesterday I met some friends in town and we had little look in New Look. I was happy to see a nice pair of Maternity Jeans for only £15.99! They look like this:

They're really comfy as well, and they look great! Next thing on my shopping list is a dress for my Dad's wedding which I'll be getting off ASOS. They have HUNDREDS (literally) of Maternity clothes. I just want to buy them all because they're gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback and questions!