Friday 2 September 2011

So I'm 19 Weeks Pregnant Today!

So that means there is only 21 weeks to go! OH MY DAYS. It's started flying by again! I'm still feeling little thumps and kicks, although they are still below my belly button when the uterus should be level with it now. I am not overly worried though because I read that it can just be the way the baby is positioned and that you can still feel low down kicks for a while!

Development at week 19.
I cannot believe how fast the baby actually grows in such a small about of time! It's the scan a week on Tuesday and it'll be fascinating to compare how much it's grown since the last time. I also think it's really amazing that the baby is so strong at around 23 weeks that it does have a chance of living if it's born that early. Of course I wouldn't want this to happen, I can't imagine what some parents go through. It must be so scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback and questions!