Tuesday 6 September 2011

Internet Shopping.

Well, I definitely have my outfit for my Dad's wedding in October which just needs purchasing. So once me and Lee get all dressed up and fancy on the day I'll be sure to upload a photo :D

The next big thing I've been looking for is a way to stay warm in this 'beautiful' English wedding (yuck!). I was thinking, instead of investing in a maternity coat I would just get myself a cape style jacket so it won't be fitted around my bump. At least this way I can wear it afterwards but it will also cope with my growing body. The one I have chosen is H! by Henry Holland and is from Debenhams. It looks like this :)


I adore it and I think it'll be perfect to get me through the winter. Just need to get some money together and order it now. 

On the baby side of things, it seems to have been kicking a hell of a lot recently. Well at least I think it is. It's like a knocking thud like feeling. It's only a week today until the 20 week scan, I'm really excited to finally see our baby again! We are NOT finding out the sex though. As much as I want to, it's Lee's baby too and he wants it to be a surprise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback and questions!