Wednesday 24 August 2011

*Sigh*

So, as many of you know. I am impatient. And this is getting me down now because I feel as though I am constantly waiting for something to happen. It's like living Christmas Eve for 9 months! Don't get me wrong, I am not sad or down about being pregnant, I am just bored of waiting for the next appointment or the next movement! It's driving me mad!! Haha!

I had a dream last night that I went into labor at 20 weeks, which I'm hoping doesn't happen. But anyway, I went to hospital, in pain and they wouldn't do anything about it! They said I would be fine and just left me in the waiting room to give birth (they didn't even offer me a glass of water). So, I stomped out and went to a BUPA hospital (private health care, ie - expensive) and they put me up in a lush room with everything I needed. Anyway, I woke up before I had the baby. But I need to get out of feeling like I'm stuck in a waiting room waiting for something to happen, because I am a long way off yet! Maybe the feeling will change when I move out and the baby starts kicking me hard. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback and questions!