Tuesday 30 August 2011

Getting Some Practice!

Today me and Mum went to visit my sister. She has a seven month year old baby so we thought we'd go round and help to look after him for a couple of hours. It was nice to have a cuppa and a chat about how the baby is getting on and how I'm feeling. Then the baby got hungry and I gave him his bottle :) It was easier than I thought it would be. He drank the whole lot without a fuss. Afterward we went for a walk and took him in the pram, which I was pushing. I was terrified of curbs and and other obstacles, such as doorways. Once we got to the shops I did have the hang of it a bit more. We went for a look around and I didn't realise how small little aisles are in shops until I had to think about maneuvering a pram though them too!

Once we had finished looking around the shops we went back home as it had started raining. The baby was hungry again and my mum helped to feed him his cottage pie baby food, he got covered in it! Haha. My sister said she'd never seen such a messy feed. Maybe she was a bit rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback and questions!