Monday 22 August 2011

Busy Bee, Prams & Baby Kicking

Wow, so finally I'm writing again! I've been busy busy. Me and Lee went to Blue Planet yesterday and then to Cheshire Oaks! It was a great day out. We saw the sharks and fishies at Blue Planet before we drove on to Cheshire Oaks for the day, because it's only around the corner. We didn't realize how BIG it actually was! I was so shocked at the fact there is like 200 shops. Mama's and Papa's was located near the end of our walk around so we had a look in. The shop wasn't very big but it was crammed with people. Then there it was - the perfect pram. I told Lee I loved it, and then I looked at the price... £500. NO CHANCE. Hahah.

I think we're sticking to the Winnie The Pooh one from Babies R Us. It's a full travel system for £180. None of this £500 stuff, hehe. The pram unlocks so you can attach the car seat instead. What a life saver. We're going to buy it tomorrow, I'm so excited! :D

As for movements, the baby kicks a lot more these days. I definitely know it is now because I'm used to the feeling. Take yesterday for example, when we got back from Cheshire Oaks and whacked on an episode of Dexter, there it was prodding away. Hehe. It could be hiccups but there wasn't really a rythem. I wish I could feel it more often but it only happens when I get into bed or sit down after a long day/walk.

As for the blog, I'm going to try harder to keep it frequent, I'm sick of letting you lot down and myself for not updating. So I'll let you know how Babies R Us goes tomorrow. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback and questions!